Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Susie!!!



Happy Birthday to Susie..in honor of her big day I thought I would share a few things you may or may not know about her:

.she has made me laugh harder than most anyone else- i love her sense of humor
.saved a few lives as a lifeguard at seven peaks ;)
.always loyal
.loves the beach and a good road trip!!
.shares my love for cadbury mini-eggs
.is BNL's biggest fan (Bare NAked LAdies)
.enjoys a well choreographed routine!
.my bff for 15 years and counting!!

Thanks Sus for inviting us come to your bday dinner at Tepaynaki, it was delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra you are so sweet! I love you so much! It WAS fun! (I forgot to tell you about the waitresses face when she saw the mess on the floor:)) Anyway, I just read your blog, it is so cute, when you have a free day you can show me how to make one.
Love, Susie

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post to Susie! Happy B-day Susie!!! You look amazing....as always!

Chelsea