Saturday, October 20, 2007

Witches Night Out


Last night, I went w/ some of my friends to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village. SO FUN! It is a night of good food and shopping around the village! Typically, most women dress as witches on this night to shop...we decided next year we will be decked out! It is so fun to see all the variety of witches that shop..the good, the bad, and the ugly!
Here we are posing w/ one of the many stuffed witches around the village.

Kara & Chelsea - runway ready!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

YAY! That was so much fun:) I stole the pictures for my blog.

Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Oops! That posted under your name.

Sorry!

Chelsea

heidi larsen said...

how fun! i love gardner's village. especially at this time of year. i have always wanted to go and do the witches night out too.

Kara said...

Cute pictures. We ae such posers. I love the one with the moon. It was so pretty. Aren't you so glad we went on Friday. I drove by there on Saturday and it was snowing. We are lucky gals it was a beautiful, fun night. Love ya girl. Thanks for your friendship.

Rasheta Family said...

That looks so fun. You are lucky to have your gal group! I love Halloween and dressing up.