I don't have it yet and I'm sad! Best Buy sold out of it before I went into work.... :( I can't wait to get it though
Sandra! It's Cassie Lee. Holy cow, I love Jimmy Eat world. They have been my favorite band since I was 16 and we would go watch them at Tempe Bowling Alley when they were not very famous. So you have the new one? I want to hear it!
Cassie - I do have it and Jimmy does not disappoint!! ;) You will love it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't have it yet and I'm sad! Best Buy sold out of it before I went into work.... :( I can't wait to get it though
Sandra! It's Cassie Lee. Holy cow, I love Jimmy Eat world. They have been my favorite band since I was 16 and we would go watch them at Tempe Bowling Alley when they were not very famous. So you have the new one? I want to hear it!
Cassie - I do have it and Jimmy does not disappoint!! ;) You will love it!
Post a Comment