Okay, so this is becoming a weekly thing. I have heard from several of you that you like when I post the bargains I find, and that I need to list where I find them, so here it goes. The watch I found last week was from Ross, the rings from Target. However, this week's find is from Old Navy. I was with my sister last night and she had the inside scoop that Old Navy just marked down a bunch of stuff to 6.97, 3.97, or .97...needless to say, we were there in a heartbeat. I bought 7 shirts. If I had bought them full price I would have paid $102.50 +tax, but most of you know that's not my style. ;) My total came to......$22.76!!!!!!!! I don't know if the mark downs are state/nation wide but they are most definitely at the Provo location. There was a lot of selection and had I more time I probably would have bought more. This markdown wasn't limited just to shirts, it was shorts, pants, sweater, tees, yoga pants, sweat pants, everything!
Friday, October 12, 2007
Love me or Hate me
Okay, so this is becoming a weekly thing. I have heard from several of you that you like when I post the bargains I find, and that I need to list where I find them, so here it goes. The watch I found last week was from Ross, the rings from Target. However, this week's find is from Old Navy. I was with my sister last night and she had the inside scoop that Old Navy just marked down a bunch of stuff to 6.97, 3.97, or .97...needless to say, we were there in a heartbeat. I bought 7 shirts. If I had bought them full price I would have paid $102.50 +tax, but most of you know that's not my style. ;) My total came to......$22.76!!!!!!!! I don't know if the mark downs are state/nation wide but they are most definitely at the Provo location. There was a lot of selection and had I more time I probably would have bought more. This markdown wasn't limited just to shirts, it was shorts, pants, sweater, tees, yoga pants, sweat pants, everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yeah! I might go back and get some more! it's just so cheap!
Awesome deals!! Thanks for letting us know. I have a friend that lets me know all of the food deals in the valley I'll pass it along to you. Once a bargin shopper always one.
Post a Comment